We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- ½ cauliflower (Romanesco cabbage or other)
- ½ bunch of chives
- 25 g pine nuts
- 25g whole organic hazelnuts
- 50 g of raisins
- 80g abundance
- 5 cl of apple juice
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. hazelnut oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 30 min -Cooking : 1 min -Rest : 1 h
- Wash and separate the cauliflowers into bouquets and grate them like semolina (or mix them).
- Wash and chop the chives.
- In a dry pan, roast the pine nuts, hazelnuts and raisins.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- In a salad bowl, put the cauliflower semolina, the roasted fruit, the grapes and the chives.
- Season with fleur de sel, pepper, apple juice, apple cider vinegar and hazelnut oil.
- Chill for 1 hour.
Serve in small plates or small bowls.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel