We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Shrimp never tastes as good as when seasoned with spices or garlic. It will surprise you once again, here accompanied by snow peas.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
In the basket
- 250 gr of prawns
- 200 gr of peas greedy
- a few sheets of coriander
- 1 C. coffee ofgarlic in powder
- 120 gr of long flavored Thai rice
In the closet
- 2 knobs of butter or margarine
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe for Grilled shrimps with garlic on sliced snow peas
Heat a pot of salted water.
- Start by hulling the snow peas and removing any threads from the sides by pulling them with a knife.
- Rinse, drain and dry them.
- Slice them lengthwise and cook them in a hot pan over medium heat for 15 minutes. with 1 drizzle of olive oil.
- Stir frequently so they don't stick. Season.
Dip the rice when the water in the pot is simmering. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the heads and shells of the shrimp, while keeping the small tail.
- Slightly split the back. In a frying pan, melt 1 knob of butter and sear the shrimp over high heat for 1 min.
- Add the garlic powder and add a few cilantro leaves.
- Continue cooking for 2 min. over medium heat. They should not be too dry.
Drain the rice and place it in 2 small bowls, add 1 knob of butter to each.
In 2 other bowls, divide the snow peas and place the shrimp on top. Enjoy everything hot.
The HelloFresh trick
This mixture can also be served with egg pasta, all sautéed in a wok.
For a smooth touch, if you have some cream left over, add 1 tsp. at the end of cooking the shrimp!
WithHelloFresh.fr, home delivery of simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients