We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you like to end with a light dessert and a refreshing drink, here is the delicious citrus soup and salted butter feuillantines / dragees.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 30 cl of juiceorange
- 20 cl of water
- 40 g cane sugar
- 1 pinch of Luna pepper (Rœllinger spices)
- 10 g of cornstarch
- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit pink, 1 Chinese grapefruit, 3 clementines
- 2 pink pralines
- 1 pastry sheet
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
Recipe for citrus fruit soup and salted butter feuillantines / dragees
- Pour the juice and water into a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add sugar, pepper and cornstarch, mix well to avoid lumps. Let cool (about 2 hours).
- Wash the orange peel, remove a few zest. Cut them into julienne, blanch them three times, refresh them and set them aside.
- Peel all the citrus fruits and extract the segments. Pour them into the cooled juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
For the salted butter feuillantines with dragee chips:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Crush the pink pralines.
- Cut circles 4 cm in diameter in the pastry sheet.
- Just melt the butter, brush the pastry sheets with it, sprinkle them with brown sugar and sprinkle with praline chips.
- Place in the oven and cook until the edges of the pastry sheets turn brown.
Serve the whole chilled.
For an original dressing: when you peel the citrus fruits raw, reserve a few whole quarters and a few pieces that you will mount on skewers.
For a gourmet dessert, don't hesitate to accompany this recipe with coconut ice cream or coconut rocks.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel