We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We don't always think about it, we tell ourselves that it is complicated to prepare ... However, fish is easy in the kitchen and lends itself to a thousand variations. Examples with these Label Rouge seafood recipes.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 Label Rouge turbot fillets, skinless
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 50 g butter
- 40 g flour
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper.
Recipe for steamed turbot fillet, frothy citrus sauce
- Wash the citrus fruits and take the zest in strips.
- Reserve half.
- Chop the rest and brown in the butter for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a strainer to collect the butter, let cool.
- Wash the asparagus, cut off the base and cook them for 15 min in a pot of salted boiling water, tip up.
- Prepare the sauce by diluting the flour in 1 dl of cold water. Boil ½ liter of water in a saucepan then pour in the flour.
- Season with salt and pepper and reduce, stirring to the desired consistency.
- Stir in the citrus butter in small pieces, then the crème fraîche.
- Reserve the sauce in a bain-marie.
- Salt and pepper the inside of the turbot fillets, add a strip of orange zest and lemon, then roll each fillet on itself. Secure with a wooden pick.
- Place the fillets in a steamer basket and cook for about 10 minutes.
Enjoy your meal !