We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The mimosa egg, who has not eaten it and who can forget its taste?
Easy to make, it can be served as a starter or as an aperitif ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- Parsley chopped
- 1 pinch of paprika (optional)
- A few sheets of lettuce
Egg mimosa recipe
The success of the egg mimosa recipe lies above all in the cooking of the eggs.
- To boil the water
- Gently place the eggs in the pan so as not to break them
- Leave leather for 10 min
- Cool the eggs in cold water
- Meanwhile, whip mayonnaise or use ready-made mayonnaise
- Remove the shell from the eggs
- Cut the mimosa eggs lengthwise and remove the yolk
- Crush half of the yolk and mix it with the mayonnaise
- Fill the whites with this preparation and sprinkle with the rest of the egg yolk
- You can add a pinch of paprika, for taste and decoration 🙂
Then serve the egg mimosa on a plate with a few lettuce leaves or oak leaves, sprinkled with a few sprigs of parsley and a pinch of paprika for garnish (optional).
Enjoy your meal !
About momisa eggs
The egg mimosa recipe is said to have its origins in Rome, Italy, and quite old traces suggest that egg mimosa has been cooked for a very long time.
As for the name of egg mimosa, it is not very difficult to make the connection with the flowers of mimosawhose golden yellow color is close.